Sunday, June 22, 2014

SONG: THAT'S HOW I FEEL



I’m stumbling round with this strange kinda feeling
I’m reeling ‘cause your eyes are so appealing
I’m at a point my body’s not concealing
how I feel

My torso’s shaking. I’ve the sense it’s dancing
My cells are baking watching your wide eyes glancing
My eyes are begging for some real romancing
That’s how I feel

I don’t care where we go
as long as I’m with you
a funeral, a Broadway show
a steam bath or a zoo
Grow pimples on your nose
or even catch the flu
I don’t care. I think you know
that’s how I feel

Let’s go to my place for some hugs and kissing
Or stroll to your place, find what we’ve been missing…
What’s that? You say my song fills you with bliss? An’
that’s how you feel?

Ohhhhhhhhhhh…well then…

I don’t care where we go
as long as I’m with you
Let’s read a will or view van Gogh
swim wide oceans to Peru
wade through swamps or heavy snow
or raise wild cockatoos
I don’t care! I think you know
that’s how I feel


Roger Armbrust

June 22, 2014